Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Dreamer's Tale




Reality took away the life in me and destroyed my firm beliefs...
The beliefs that I have grown to accept...

I am the DREAMER...
lost in the midst of a place where no one no longer visits and remembers.

FANTASY has been my friend and MAGIC was our ally, the three of us have been to places we never thought existed!

MAGIC introduced me to his comrade named LOVE
while FANTASY introduced me to his cousins named FOREVER and ETERNITY.

But then a long lost friend named REALITY was so envious of my increasing number of friends that he made such bountiful efforts to destroy me...

He sent DEPRESSION, his only trusted friend to sink my hopes and my lively spirit, of which LOVE, MAGIC, FANTASY, FOREVER and ETERNITY can no longer mend....

DEPRESSION made sure to make me become lifeless and alone, with no one to cling onto, and so he made me a prison called MISERABLENESS, there left with nothing to do but to burst out into tears...

until a visitor named FAITH introduced himself to me, he said that my friends sent him to help me... and that he disguised himself as PAIN so as not to make REALITY and DEPRESSION notice him...
he told me to invest in TRUST and in BELIEF.

Day by day he gave me enough dose of TRUST and BELIEF till I was able to bring back my lively spirit and my hopes!

when FAITH said that i was ready, the plan was made for Sabotage!!
FAITH freed me and reunited me with all of my friends and with enough courage and helpful friends we Destroyed DEPRESSION  and his MISERABLE prison!!

since that victory, FAITH never forsake me... not once, not ever, and as time passed... he introduced me to his mentor named COLOR who teached me to fill my world with inspiring shades and undying OPTIMISM!

Gaining knowledge from COLOR, he brought me to a place, as my reward for being a good student.
the place was called CONTENTMENT... and there we found a princess named BEAUTY who never hesitated to befriend me...

For my loyalty to my friends, especially to FAITH! they gave me a gift! it was a golden key, a key to a very special place that i never thought i could have! it was called HAPPINESS....

and so the DREAMER lived HAPPILY, ETERNALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment