Sunday, December 13, 2009

Conscience Eater 101: To whom it may Deserve

 Staring eyes that opts to see through me, CONDEMNING, FURIOUS, and PIERCING eyes, eyes that cut deep into my emotional fragility.

Wicked smiles, twitching noses and lips puckering everywhere, from faces that at first was welcoming, but ended up frowning, when I turned my back from they're unpredictable physiques.

All the He said, she said, the murmurs and the whispers, from gossips  that go on and on, they're like bullets aiming for innocent heads! Unstoppable, Unbreakable and definitely Un-erasable!.

Confusing my ones was peaceful mind, Ruining my ones was graceful spirit and Bruising my ones was unforloned heart.

What shall be left of me?, If every unreasonable judgement strips off my courage, my strenght and my optimism??

How will I move on?, If all you ever do is bring me down?, How will I try to Ignore and neglect?, If each ongoing scrutiny adds up to my wrecked individuality?

How will I ever make you wear my shoes?, so you may see for yourself the hell! of a world you are trying to make me live on?

When will you realize your own flaws?, when will you notice your own sick and imperfect traits?. when? just when will you stop torturing, my already tortured mentality?.

What shall my future hold instore for me? If scars of emotional wounds, inflicted by you people, with unjustful theories, remain?.

Our creator up above knows!, he has seen, he saw, and he sees, the truth has always been and will always be justified by him!, Him alone has the right to judge me and to give what it is that's due to me.

Him alone and not you people who act like GOD

So free me!!, free me the grasps of your manipulative negativism! and LIVE a LIFE of your OWN!.



LOUVELLA GAY S. TANEO
Eternity Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment