Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Dreamer's Dream

Have you dreamed of a love that's real and never ending? 

A love that does not know the nature of jealousy and envy but locks itself in trust and loyalty

A love despite enormous hindrances would continue to bloom and flourish...

A love that does not count the wrong but instead filters them to be right

A love that endures the pain of waiting and rejoices on the happiness gained by being patient

A love that does not demand but takes the utmost initiative to fill in what's lacking

A love that converts anger into special moments and sweet kisses

A love that does not easily judge you but instead listens, understands and accepts everything without questions and hesitations

I dreamed this, I dreamed all of this, ever since Ive known that we humans were meant to fall in love

I dreamed that there would be someone perfectly made for me

I dreamed that there would be someone loving me up until eternity...

A love so strong that it could exists through the barriers of life and death

For years and years of waiting, I have found him... and he has found me...the magic of LOVE in itself brought us together

And even though reality butts in, proclaiming that nobody's perfect and that flaws and mistakes will reveal themselves...

I know we have made a perfect LOVE for each other,  Hand in hand we'll reach forever and not for long... so will ETERNITY



No comments:

Post a Comment