Thursday, November 25, 2010

The One

From the time I met you
I felt something new
It grows in me Everyday
and it makes me happy in a very special way

I ask myself, what could this be?
Is it just missing you that's taunting me?
Coz If its just frienship that we wish to share?
Then why do I feel like there's something rear?

These questions linger in my mind
Hoping one day the answers I would find
and just like a prayer, the answer wiped them away
For my heart bursted to beat fast and I felt it say

"What you feel is nothig but LOVE so true
and these things does'nt happen to a few
I now have somewhere to belong to
and he is THE ONE, i'm telling you"


(I have written this when I met the one I am happily engaged with right now, this poem serves as a mini story of what transpired before we both knew that we were meant to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment