Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Dearest Friend

Hi, I said to her...
She stared at me the same way as I did.
She welcomed me with clemency, without inquisitions and without judgement,
So I felt safe to just reveal each and every part of who I am.
I couldn't seem to stop myself from prattling, for she just listens and enjoys doing so.
To my surprise, She readily apprehends my thoughts, as if she had anticipated them in her own thoughts



I shared my afflictions, my agitations and my doubts without any hesitations, for it seemed like this person standing before me is worth all the trust that she could get.
I asked her, where have you been all these years? I have never met a perfect friend like you before from this earth?.
She just said " How can that be? I have always been here... you probably just never took the time to notice me.




The chatter went deeper till the hurt emanated my heart, and when I looked into her eyes I saw her tears
I asked her why are you crying for me?
She said  " my dearest friend, dont you see?  I am you and you are me."

"What you feel, happy or sad, good or bad, I will always feel them too"
"You never have to explain everything, for it is I that will always fathom your ways"
"You never have to ask for attention from me for I will never get tired of contemplating"
"You never have to hide what you are from me for I have always exalted your being"
"And nor should you be ashamed of me for It is I that appreciates you more than you will ever know"


"whenever you feel alone and lonely again just like today? look for a MIRROR and you will see me there"
"Never forget to take care of you and me, for I cannot live without you and so will you without me"
'My dearest friend always remember I am your ever faithful friend, even if the world deserts you, I will never leave you, you will always have me by your side"

"That's a promise you can keep"


No comments:

Post a Comment